- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- Find and view the item that you want to edit.
Note: To learn more, see this KBA: How to use Advanced Lookup to find an inventory item
- Click the Pricing tab.
- In the Pricing Levels pane, in row 1, in the Sale Price column, enter the single-item price.
- In the row for each quantity greater than 1 that you want to discount, in the Ref column, enter a negative percentage as a whole number without the percentage sign. You cannot discount the single-item price.
Example: To apply a 10 percent discount off of the single-item price for buying two items, in the Ref column, enter -10.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Save.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.