Offer your customers special discounts by creating and assigning pricing plans to their customer account.
Note: To set up a pricing plan, refer to KBA: How to set up pricing plans and sale lists.
- In Paladin on the top ribbon, select the Customers module.
- In the Customer list, select the customer or search for them using Advanced Lookup.
- Click F7 Adjust Pricing Plans.
- In the Adjust Pricing Plans window, in the Available Pricing Plans list, select the pricing plan , click Add.
Note: To remove a pricing plan, in the Selected Pricing Plans pane, select the pricing plan and click Remove.
- Click F12 Save. The pricing plans in the Selected Pricing Plans pane will be applied to the customer account at checkout.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.