Note: To set up a pricing plan, refer to KBA: How to set up pricing plans and sale lists.
- Open Paladin POS.
- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module.
- Click the Customers tab.
- In the Customer list, select the customer.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Adjust Pricing Plans or press F7.
- In the Adjust Pricing Plans window, click the pricing plan, click Add, and then click F12 Finish.
- Click Save or press F12. The pricing plan will be applied to the customer account at checkout.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/23/18