- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Company tab.
- In the Special Orders pane, select the Allow Special Orders to Be Edited checkbox.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
Important: Before you edit a special order, be aware of the following:
- If you modify a special order item price or quantity, or make other changes, the updated special order will no longer match the customer’s original copy and the associated purchase order will not be updated.
- If you increased an item quantity, you may need to create a separate purchase order for the additional items.
- If you reduced an item quantity, you may need to cancel the unneeded items.
Tip When you make changes to a special order, email or print an updated copy of the special order invoice for the customer. You can do this from the Print Special Order window that appears when you save your changes.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.