Note: If you have not set up the reference margin feature for a manual purchase order, the following steps will only work for an EDI item.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- Find and view the item that you want to edit.
Note: To learn more, see this KBA: How to use Advanced Lookup to find an inventory item
- Click the Pricing tab.
- In the Pricing Levels pane, in the Ref column, enter the reference margin percentage as a whole number without a percent sign.
- Depending on the store type, do one of the following:
- Single-store: Make sure the Pricing Levels pane is NOT locked (padlock is open). In single-stores, if the Pricing Levels pane is locked, EDI and manual receiving processes cannot apply the reference margin or update the retail price.
- Multi-store: Make sure the Pricing Levels pane is locked (padlock is closed). In multi-stores, the reference margin is only applied if the Pricing Levels padlock is closed (locked).
- On the bottom ribbon, click Save.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.