- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote
- In the Customer list, enter the customer name or customer account number.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Recall Transaction.
- In the Recall Transaction window, select the Quote option, select the Show For All Accounts checkbox, select the correct quote, and then click F12 Recall.
- If you do not know the part number, click Advanced Lookup, enter the keyword of the part number, and then press Tab. For example, enter lawn mower repair.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Store Transaction. Make sure the Name and Memo boxes contain the same information as they were for the original quote.
- Click F12 Store.
- Click Cancel to start a new transaction.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/19/18