- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module.
- On the Customer tab.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup.
- In the Advanced Lookup pane, select one of the following search options:
- Account Number
- In the Keyword Search box, enter more detailed information, and then click Find.
- In the results that appear, highlight the line item, and then click F8 Select Customer.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Adjust Pricing Plans.
- Do one of the following options:
- To add a pricing plan: In the Adjust Pricing Plans window, in the Available Pricing Plans pane, highlight the pricing plan, click Add, and then click F12 Finish.
- To remove a pricing plan: In the Selected Pricing Plans pane, highlight the pricing plan, click Remove, and then click F12 Finish.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 6/27/19