With this feature, you can create a new project, edit a project, make a project inactive, or restore an inactive project.
- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module or press ALT+2.
- Search for and display the customer account information.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Projects & Auth. Signers or press F4.
- In the Authorized Signers & Projects window, click select Projects (see the following screenshot).
- In this window, you have the following options:
- Create a new project: In the Enter New Project: box, enter a project name, and then click Add.
- Edit a project: Highlight the project that you want to edit, click Edit, and then change the project name.
- Make a project inactive: Highlight the project that you want to edit, and then click Remove. This makes the project inactive, but does not permanently delete the project. You can always restore the project.
- Restore an inactive project: On the bottom of the window, select Inactive. Highlight the project that you want to restore, click Restore, and then select Active to view the project in the list of active projects.
- When you have made all your changes, click F12 Finish or press F12.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/28/21