Follow these steps to assign the account numbers/names in your accounting software to Paladin accounting categories so that they are included when you export general ledger data.
Note: If you are exporting to QuickBooks, use this article instead.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Accounting tab.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Accounting tab.
- For each accounting category that you want to associate, such as Cash from Sales or Accounts Receivable, enter the corresponding account number or name from your accounting software. For a detailed description of these categories, including how they map to the Comparative Revenue Report, see this KBA: Overview: Paladin General Ledger (GL) categories
- Click Save, close the Paladin Configuration window and restart Paladin.
Note: If you use the GL Summary Tool (Maintain menu > Data Viewer > GL Summary tab) to export Paladin accounting data, the account names/numbers will appear when you query for data and will be downloaded if you export the data..
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.