After the Triple E integration is turned on, you must create an alternate ID in Paladin Point of Sale to associate each Triple E customer account number with a Paladin Point of Sale customer account.
- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module or press Alt+2.
- Search for and view the customer account.
- Click the Electronic tab.
- In the Alternate Customer IDs pane, click Edit ID Data.
- In the EnterAlt ID box, enter the customer’s Triple E account number.
- In the list of alternate ID options, select Triple-E.
- Click Add.
- Click Finish or press F12.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/20/18