- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module.
- Click the Customers tab.
- In the Customer list, select the customer.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Authorized Signers.
- In the Authorized Signers window, in the Enter New Signer box, enter the customer’s name, and then click Add.
- For each customer that you want to add, repeat step 6.
- Click F12 Finish.
- Click the Credit tab.
- In the Credit pane, select the Match Authorized Signers List? checkbox.
- Click Save.
Note: When you select F2 Charge at checkout, the authorized signers list will appear.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/17/21