Streamline the delivery scheduling system for your store with Paladin Configuration settings that simplify the delivery process and reduce the steps for scheduling, coordinating, and fulfilling deliveries. In the Invoice/Quote module, the Schedule Delivery feature is on the Checkout tab, where the customer payment must be processed before the delivery details will be scheduled. With this feature, you can do the following:
- Schedule deliveries and precise times.
- Add delivery information.
- Execute invoices that include recipient phone numbers, addresses, and PO numbers.
- Connect your operations through Mobile2Delivery.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Delivery tab.
- In the Delivery Options and Delivery Truck panes, specify your preferred options. Descriptions are provided in the tables below.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
Delivery Options pane settings
|Use this setting||To do this|
|Delivery Truck Required||To require a delivery truck selection when the delivery is scheduled|
|Phone Number Required||To require a phone number when the delivery is scheduled|
|Attach Invoice to Delivery Emails||To attach a copy of the invoice to the automated delivery notification email.|
|Enable COD Deliveries – Do not use
||If you see this option, do not select it. This feature is coming soon, but it not ready to use.|
|Set Delivery Hours (start and end times)||To define the range of available delivery times|
|Delivery Slot Interval||
To set the delivery time increment in minutes from these values: 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes
Delivery time windows can be set in multiples of this time increment.
Delivery Truck pane settings
|To do this||Use this setting|
To name and set up delivery trucks
Each truck will appear in the list of available trucks when you schedule a delivery and will have its own time schedule.
|In the Delivery Trucks pane, for each delivery truck, enter a Name, and then click Save.|
New Features: Our delivery scheduling system just got a major upgrade
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.