You can access stock on hand information your designated warehouse | distribution center in Paladin when ordering (PO module) or for an individual item (PO, Inventory and Invoice/Quote modules). This feature is available for these EDI suppliers: Ace, True Value, Do It Best, Orgill
This article contains these two procedures:
- How to sort your purchase order by warehouse availability
- How to view warehouse stock on hand for an inventory item
Warehouse SOH refresh rate and data
|Supplier||Refresh rate||Data provided|
|True Value||Updated nightly||SOH, On order quantity|
|Do It Best||
Note: Only changes in warehouse SOH are reported. Therefore, SOH for a new inventory item in Paladin will not appear until the SOH changes at the warehouse.
How to sort your purchase order by warehouse availability
- In the PO module, click Recall PO or press F6.
- Highlight a purchase order (PO) for a supported supplier, and select the Supplier Stock Check checkbox BEFORE you recall (open) the purchase order.
- Click Recall or press F12 and the purchase order will be sorted into these categories based on warehouse availability:
- SUPPLIER OUT OF STOCK: Shows PO items that are not in stock at the warehouse.
- PARTIAL STOCK AVAILABLE: Shows PO items that are in stock at the warehouse, but not enough to cover your current order quantity.
- STOCK AVAILABLE: Shows PO items that are in stock at the warehouse for your order quantity.
- To view the warehouse stock on hand for any item on the purchase order, select the item, and then click Stock Check or press F7.
Tip: If your PO is lengthy, you can search for categories using the binoculars icon in the upper-right of the PO window. Enter the search term “stock”.
How to view warehouse SOH for an inventory item
- In the Inventory module, open the item. Or in the PO and Invoice/Quote modules, select the line item.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Stock Check or press F7.
- If available, the warehouse SOH will appear in the Remote Stock Check window.
Note: Only the SOH column is filled in.
If you want to change the designated warehouse, contact Paladin Support.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.