The Footage Calculator is used to enter a set of quantities and lengths (feet and inches) for items, and can be used with purchase orders in the PO module.
To add quantity and length values for an item on a purchase order:
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the PO module.
- Open the purchase order and highlight the item you want to edit.
- On the top ribbon for Paladin, select Edit > Footage Calculator.
- In the Footage Calculator window, for each length, enter the number of Pieces and length in Feet and Inches, then press Enter.
5. When you are finished, click Done. The quantities will appear as Notes on the purchase order below the item.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.