This article includes the following procedures:
- How to receive an EDI file from True Value
- How to send the Purchase Order to True Value
How to send a purchase order to True Value
- On the top ribbon, click the PO module or press F4.
- In the Supplier list, select True Value.
- In the Purchase Order tab, do one of the following options:
- Add items and quantities that you want to order.
- Recall your Suggested Order.
- Recall a saved PO.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Confirm P.O. or press F8.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Buy or press F1.
- Optional: Enter a PO number.
- Click Next.
- In the Vendor Questions window, in the Designate type of PO list, select a PO type, and then click Next.
- In the PO Complete window, click Done Your next purchase order will automatically upload to True Value.
- Check your email account for a confirmation message from True Value.
How to receive an EDI file from True Value
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click EDI or press F9.
- Click Download files.
- In the drop-down list, select True Value, and then click OK.
- In the Process True Value Downloads window, select the following boxes:
- Sale List Updates
- UPC Updates
- Tiered Item Maintenance
- Tiered Pricing
- Verify that the File Export Drop Location is C\:PaladinPOS\ExportTrueValue. If it is not, contact Paladin Support.
- Verify that the XCELFILE Drop Location is C:\XCELFILE. If it is not, contact Paladin Support.
- Click Process. A pop-up window will indicate that Afaria connected to the True Value servers and downloaded all of the correct files.
- Click Exit.
- Click Browse, and then browse to the C\:PaladinPOSExportTrueValue folder.
- Highlight the oldest MRI file that has a file size greater than 0kb, and then click Open.
- Click Process EDI File. A message will appear and ask if you want to process all files in this location. Verify that you are in the C\:PaladinPOSExportTrueValue folder location, and then click OK.
- Select the sales that your store will participate in. Sale lists will be created automatically.
Note: Before the sale lists can take effect, you will need to create a Pricing Plan.
- To see the processed files, click Reporting, highlight a report, and then click Get Selected Report.
- Review the report for accuracy.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/07/20