TSR: To request EDI communications for our client, copy, paste, and send the following information:
To: Gwen Miiller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Request for EDI set up information
A new Jensen store has signed up with Paladin Point of Sale. Please complete and send the following information to email@example.com.
How to set up EDI for SUPPLIER
- If necessary, contact Gwen Miller at Jensen Distribution Services: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-234-1321, ext. 245
- When you have received the set up information from Jensen, you can continue with the following procedure.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Supplier
- In the Suppliers pane, click New.
- In the Name box, enter this: Jensen
- In the Supplier Number box, enter this recommended number: 15
- In the Account Number box, enter the account number.
- Select the EDI Supplier Services checkbox.
- In the EDI System Choice pane, select Jensen.
- In the FTP Site box, enter this: ft2p.jensenonline.com
- In the Username box, enter the username provided by Jensen.
- In the Password box, enter the password provided by Jensen.
- Optional: Select the Transmit retail prices in PO checkbox.
- Ask the customer which of the following Yes or No options that s/he would like to select:
- In the Update Descriptions pane, select Yes or No.
- In the Update Departments pane, select Yes or No.
- In the Update Classes pane, select Yes or No.
- In the Departments Based On pane, select only Departments.
- In the Retail Price Location pane, select Price Stream 1.
- In the Updated Retails pane, select the store’s preferred options in the Invoice section and in the Maintenance + Price Change section.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
- Refer the client to this KBA: EDI: Jensen: How to send and receive files