Note: Before you can send and receive files, EDI must be set up by a Paladin technician.
How to send files
Note: Purchase orders must be sent through the OBX website at HD Smith.
How to receive files
Because HD Smith only supports 832 maintenance files, purchase orders must be received manually.
- Open FileZilla.
- Select QuickConnect, select the Outbound folder, and then drag it to the local computer at this path: C:\PaladinPOS\Export folder
- Close FileZilla.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click EDI,
- In the EDI Processing window, click Browse, select the 832 maintenance file that you dragged to the C:\PaladinPOS\Export folder, click Open, and then click Process EDI File.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.