This article contains these procedures:
How to send a purchase order to EJD
- On the top ribbon, click the PO module or press Alt + 4.
- In the Purchase Order tab, do one of the following options:
- Create a PO.
- Recall a PO that you previously saved or that was automatically created, such as a Suggested Order PO.
- In the Supplier list, select EJD.
- When you are ready to send the purchase order to Ace Hardware, on the bottom ribbon, click Confirm PO or press F8.
- Then, click Buy or press F1.
- Optional: Enter a PO number.
- Click Next.
- If you have two EJD supplier locations, in the Select Store Number list, select the EJD supplier account for the order.
- When a message appears and tells you a PO file has been created, click OK.
- When asked Would you like to attempt to transmit the created PO to Ace EJD?, click Yes to send the PO for fulfillment.
- If the PO was sent successfully, a File upload was successful message will appear. Click OK to close it.
- In the PO Complete window, click Done.
How to download and process EJD EDI files
- On the top ribbon, click Inventory or press ALT + 3.
- On the bottom ribbon, click EDI or press F9.
- Click Download Files.
- If the store has more than one EDI supplier, in the EDI Maintenance Processing window, select Ace EJD, and then click OK.
- If EDI files are available, they will be downloaded and processed in this order:
- Price Change
- Anything else
- If the Find POs window appears, some processed files were associated with open purchase orders. Select the purchase orders to close, and then click Close POs. You will automatically return to the EDI Processing window.
- Optional: In the EDI Processing window, click Reporting to view details about the processed EDI files.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/10/21