This article includes steps for the following procedures:
- How to send a Bostwick-Braun purchase order
- How to download a Bostwick-Braun packing list
- How to process a Bostwick-Braun packing list
How to send a Bostwick-Braun purchase order
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the PO module.
- In the Supplier list, select Bostwick.
- In the Purchase Order tab, add the items you want to order.
- On the bottom ribbon, click F8 Confirm PO.
- In the Conform PO tab, on the bottom ribbon, click F1 Buy.
- In the PO Number window, enter a part number, or click Next to receive an automatically generated purchase order number. A Create PO window will appear that shows you where the purchase order file was saved. The name of the file is your Bostwick-Braun account number.
- Click OK. A Upload Bostwick-Braun Order icon will appear on your desktop.
8. On your desktop, double-click the Upload Bostwick-Braun Order icon.
9. In the internet browser window, sign in to Bostwick-Braun with your credentials.
10. In the Bostwick-Braun Company Upload Facility page, select Click here to upload an order.
11. In the Order Upload Facility page, click Browse.
12. In the Open window, go to C:\PaladinPOS\Export, select the PO file you created, and then click Open.
13. When the file appears in the Order File: box, click Submit to upload the purchase order.
How to download a Bostwick-Braun packing list
- On your desktop, double-click the Receive Packing List – Bostwick icon.
- Enter your credentials.
- Click Retrieve.
- Click Save As, go to the C:\PaladinPOS\Export folder, and then click Save.
How to process a Bostwick-Braun packing list
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module (or press 3).
- On the bottom ribbon, click EDI (or press F9).
- In the EDI Processing window, click Browse to search for the downloaded file.
- Go to the C:\PaladinPOS\Export folder, and then select thegetpklist####### file (where ####### is a set of letters and numbers).
- Verify by date that this is the packing list you recently downloaded. If you cannot see the date, click View, and then click Details.
- Click Open.
- Click Process EDI File.
- After the EDI file is processed, a File PO window appears with open Bostwick-Braun purchase orders. Select the purchase order you just processed using EDI, and then click Close P.O.
- In the EDI Processing window, click Reporting to view the invoice receiving reports. Open each report and scroll down to the bottom to check for errors.
- When you are done, close the EDI Reporting window and the EDI Processing window.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.