This article describes how to lock the retail price so it is not changed when inventory is automatically updated using EDI.
- On the top ribbon, click Inventory.
- In the Part # box, enter a Part # or press F1 to look up an item.
- Click the Pricing tab.
- Under Pricing Levels pane, do one of the following:
- In the Sale Price column, enter the desired retail price for one unit of the item.
- In the Ref column, enter the margin percentage that you want to maintain.
- Click the lock icon to prevent this information from changing the next time an EDI file is processed.
- Click Save or press F12.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 9/26/18