This article describes how to lock the retail price so it is not changed when inventory is automatically updated using EDI.
- On the top ribbon, click Inventory.
- In the Part # box, enter a part number.
- If the part number is not known, press F1.
- In the Advanced Lookup window, enable the Keyword function, then type in a keyword and click Find >>.
- Find the part in the list provided and double click on it. This will enter information on that part in to the Inventory window.
- In the Inventory window, click the Pricing tab.
- Under Pricing Levels pane, do one of the following:
- In the Sale Price column, enter the desired retail price for one unit of the item.
- In the Ref column, enter the margin percentage that you want to maintain.
- Click the lock icon to prevent this information from changing the next time an EDI file is processed.
- Click Save or press F12.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/18/22