This article describes how to customize the text on your receipts.
- Advance By-Lines appear at the top of the receipt, between the logo and the company name.
- Trailer By-Lines appear at the bottom of the receipt, above the footer lines.
- Footer Lines appear at the bottom of the receipt, between the trailer by-lines and barcode. Each footer line can have up to 255 characters.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Forms tab.
- Under Form Information, in the Footer Line 1 box, enter or change any text you want to appear on receipts. You can additional text in the remaining Footer Line boxes.
- At the bottom of the tab, click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 4/14/21