Note: When EDI class updates are turned off for a supplier, class locked notifications will no longer appear during EDI processing.
To set up the EDI class update preference for a supplier:
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Supplier
- In the Suppliers pane, select the supplier.
- In the Update Classes pane, select one of the following:
- No: EDI processing will not be allowed to update inventory item class information.
- Yes [recommended]: EDI processing can update inventory item class information.
5. Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.