Improve your customer’s experience by conveniently printing their current account balance and their last statement balance on account payment invoices. The printed values show the remaining balances after the account payment has been applied.
To print customer account balances on account payment invoices:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Forms tab.
- In the Form Information pane, make sure Invoice/Receipt Hide Customer Info is not selected. You may need to scroll down to see this option.
- If this option is selected, click the Invoice/Receipt Hide Customer Info checkbox to clear it. Then scroll down to the bottom of the tab and click Save.
- Click the Receivables tab.
- In the Receivable Settings pane, check Print Balances on ROA receipts.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.