To view or edit a customer’s pricing plans:
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the Customers module.
- Find and display the customer’s information in the Customers tab.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Adjust Pricing Plans.
- In the Adjust Pricing Plans window, you can view the Available Pricing Plans and Selected Pricing Plans.
- Make changes to the customer pricing plans.
- To add a pricing plan for the customer, in the Available Pricing Plans list, highlight a pricing plan, and then click Add.
- To remove a pricing plan for the customer, in the Selected Pricing Plans list, highlight a pricing plan, and then click Remove.
- When you are finished, click F12 Finish.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/18/22