This feature provides real-time stock on hand information for the Ace Retail Service Center you designate.
This article contains these three procedures:
- How to sort your purchase order by RSC availability
- How to get real-time quantity on hand for any Ace inventory item
- How to designate your Ace RSC
How to sort your purchase order by RSC availability
- In the PO module, click Recall PO or press F6.
- Highlight an Ace Hardware PO, and then before you recall (open) the PO, select the Supplier Stock Check checkbox.
- When you click Recall or press F12, the purchase order is sorted into these categories based on RSC availability:
- SUPPLIER OUT OF STOCK: Shows PO items that are not in stock at the RSC.
- PARTIAL STOCK AVAILABLE: Shows PO items that are in stock at the RSC, but not enough to cover your current order quantity.
- STOCK AVAILABLE: Shows PO items that are in stock at the RSC for your order quantity.
- To view the RSC quantity on hand (QOH) for any item on the purchase order, select the item, and then click Stock Check or press F7.
Tip: If your PO is lengthy, you can search for categories using the binoculars icon in the upper-right of the PO window. Enter the search term “stock”.
How to get real-time quantity on hand for any Ace inventory item
- In the Inventory module, open the Ace Hardware item.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Stock Check or press F7.
- The current Ace QOH will appear in the Remote Stock Check window.
Note: Only the SOH column is filled in for Ace Hardware RSCs.
How to designate your Ace RSC
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Supplier tab.
- In the Suppliers list, select the Ace Hardware.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the window and click More…
- Scroll down to the bottom of the window to the Ace RSC Code setting.
- In the Ace RSC Code list, select the RSC code to designate an Ace Hardware RSC.
- Click Close and then click Yes to save your changes.
- Restart Paladin.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.