You can include multiple rewards numbers or other IDs, such as a pharmacy customer ID, in a customer account. This feature lets families or other groups have one account and one purchase history all in one place.
- Each customer account can have unlimited alternate IDs, but must have one ID as the default.
- Each ID must have a number and a type that identifies how the ID is to be used, such as Rapid Rewards or specific pharmacy brands.
- All ID numbers must be unique within Paladin Point of Sale. For example, you cannot have two customers that both have alternate IDs of 100.
- The default ID will be listed first in the Electronic tab in the Customers module.
- To find a customer account using Advanced Lookup, select the Rewards Number search option, and enter any of the alternate IDs.
To learn more, click the title of a Knowledge Base article (KBA).
|How to create more than one ID for a customer account||Customers|
|How to edit customer account IDs||Customers|
|How to remove a customer ID||Customers|
|How to set the default customer ID||Customers|